Crispy Air Fryer Spicy Habanero Pork Chops
Are you looking for a quick and easy meal ? This recipe will take you less than 15 minutes 👏
Crispy Air Fryer Spicy Pork Chops
Recipe is made with our Four Fathers Food Habanero hot sauce 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1"-thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp Four Fathers Habanero Hot Sauce
Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then coat both sides with oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, FF Habanero Hot Sauce and black pepper. Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture, pressing to adhere.
- In an air-fryer basket, arrange pork chops in a single layer. Cook at 375°, flipping halfway through, using a cooking thermometer, ensure the pork chop internal temperature registers 145°, about 9 minutes.
Let pork chops rest about 10 minutes before serving.