Spicy Cayenne Baked Feta Pasta
Let's get you excited for this recipe! 🌶 Spicy Baked Feta Pasta 👉 Made with our Four Fathers Food Cayenne hot sauce
- 2 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8-oz.) block feta
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 10 oz. pasta
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Fresh basil, for garnish
2 tbsp Four Fathers Cayenne Hot Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, FF Cayenne Hot Sauce, shallot, garlic, and all but 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine.
- 2. Place feta into the center of the tomato mixture and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Scatter thyme sprigs over tomatoes. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until tomatoes are bursting and the feta is golden on top.
- 3. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup pasta water before draining.
- 4. To skillet with tomatoes and feta, add cooked pasta, reserved pasta water, and lemon zest (if using) and stir until combined. Garnish with basil.