Spicy Cayenne Burrata Fruit Salad
We all know you had a busy weekend...we did to. So here's a recipe to help you start the week of right!
👉 Spicy Burrata Fruit Salad
Made with our Four Fathers Food Co. Cayenne Hot Sauce 🌶
- 1 to 2 4-ounce balls of burrata cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, ripe peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew, berries (we used 2 peaches and 1 handful cherry tomatoes)
1 tablespoon Four Fathers Cayenne hot sauce
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves and thyme sprigs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chunky sea salt
Place 1 ball burrata on the plate.
- Surround it with the sliced cherry tomatoes and diced fruit.
- Top with torn basil leaves and other herbs. Add torn pieces of another ball of burrata
- Drizzle with olive oil, Four Fathers Cayenne Hot Sauce and sprinkle with chunky sea salt. Serve immediately.