Tortellini Pasta Salad
This is an easy and delicious Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe. This dish is perfect for a springtime celebration, with its fresh and vibrant flavours.
- 20 oz. refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 2/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/3 c. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. sun dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 c. sliced salami
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- 1 c. thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 c. thinly sliced yellow or green bell peppers
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 medium red onions, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. Four Fathers Cayenne hot sauce
Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water. Return pasta to the pot and toss with two tablespoons of oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 2/3 cup olive oil, vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, honey, salt, pepper, Four Fathers cayenne hot sauce until combined.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, salami, olives, zucchini, bell pepper, pepperoncini, and onion to the dressing in the large bowl; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Just before serving, add the basil, and stir gently to recombine all the ingredients. Garnish with more parmesan, if you like.