Greek Lamb Burger
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped mint
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp Four Fathers Piri Piri Hot Sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lbs. ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, stir to combine yogurt, Four Fathers Piri Piri Hot Sauce, feta cheese, mint, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide ground lamb into 4 equally sized patties. Make an indent with your thumb in the center of each patty, and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until crisp on the outside and still slightly pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Spread each top and bottom bun with yogurt sauce. Top with the patty, red onion, arugula, and top bun