Jalapeno Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
The easiest Spicy Brussels Sprouts recipe for the holidays!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts need little prep time, ingredients and cooking time to make them an absolutely delicious side dish.
Serve these alongside your holiday meal and they will be one of the first things gone, guaranteed!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts washed and dried
- 4 ounces (120 g) diced bacon or pancetta
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze or more to serve
3 tbsp of FF Jalapeno hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a large baking pan with nonstick cooking oil spray or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Trim the ends of sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Arrange brussels sprouts, any loose leaves, bacon and garlic on the pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well and spread mixture out in a single layer.
- Roast sprouts, turning once through cooking, until tender with charred edges. The bacon will be cooked and crispy (about for 25-30 minutes).
Add the FF Jalapeno hot sauce and Toss with balsamic vinegar. Adjust taste with extra salt and pepper, if needed.