Spicy Jalapeno Irish Corned Beef Hash
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! 🍀
You don’t have to be Irish to try this traditional inspired recipe:
Spicy Irish Corned Beef Hash
Made with our Four Fathers Food Co Jalapeño hot sauce 🌶️
- 6 tablespoons butter divided
- 8 ounces cooked corned beef diced
- 1 cup white onion finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 cups baking potatoes peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped small
Four Fathers Jalapeno hot sauce
Heat 3 tbsp butter in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the cubed potatoes, and cook until they start to get tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add corned beef and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until it releases some fat and browns slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the onion, bell pepper and cook, undisturbed, until potatoes begin to get brown and crisp on the bottom, about 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking, stir the hash to help it brown evenly, about 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining butter in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the eggs sunny-side up or over easy; season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide hash onto 4 plates, and top each portion of hash with a fried egg and top with Four Fathers Jalapeno hot sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley and salt and pepper to taste.